RVTI’s Level 2 Hybrid Course
The Florida RV Trade Association is working with RV Technical Institute and JTech Institute in Jacksonville, FL to help our members become Level 2 Certified. This is a NEW member benefit specifically for RVTI’s Level 2 HYBRID technician training program.
- The Level 2 Hybrid class is a mix between online training and in-person training.
- The class consists of a total of 12 weeks (11 weeks online and the last week in person at RVTI’s campus in Elkhart, IN.)
To ensure we help our members save on travel costs, we are sponsoring HYBRID classes this year! We will host the last week of in-person training at JTech Institute in Jacksonville, FL. The week consists of 40 hours of training Monday through Friday from 8 am – approximately 4 pm, with certification testing on Friday. We are limiting this benefit to 48 technicians, on a first come first served basis.
To be eligible for this member benefit, you must meet the following criteria:
- The technician or the company must sign up with RVTI’s training program as an individual, a location (rooftop), or ALP.
- The technician must be Level 1 Certified before March 18th, 2023.
To attend the 12th week of in-person training at JTech in June 2023, the technician must enroll for the March 27th – June 16th Level 2 Hybrid Class and commit to the training expectations throughout the first 11 weeks. CANCELLED as of March 17, 2023
To attend the 12th week of in-person training at JTech in July 2023, the technician must enroll for the April 24th – July 14th Level 2 Hybrid Class and commit to the training expectations throughout the first 11 weeks.
- Attend in-person training from July 24th – July 28th
- 24 students max in this class.
- Click here to register for the April 24th – July 14th Level 2 Hybrid Class.
All attendees will pay for their own travel/hotel expenses in Jacksonville for the week.
All attendees will need to bring a Digital AC/DC clamp-on multimeter.
You ARE NOT eligible if you meet the following criteria:
- Not an FRVTA member.
- If the technician is currently enrolled in any other RVTI Level 2 Hybrid technician training class, online, or currently completing training through an ALP.