Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. We cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. At this time, we ask that if you are experiencing any respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or fatigue, or have recently been exposed to someone who tested positive, please do not attend the Ocala RV Show.
We are taking extra precautions to protect the health of our employees and other customers.
Thank you for your cooperation.
What the Association is planning:
1. Have temperature checks at the general admission entrance.
Threshold: 100.4; Cooling down tent available for second temp check. Those still over 100.4 will be asked to leave. Our Wellness Ambassador is a medical professional.
2. Face coverings will be mandatory in the building and RVs and when social distancing is not possible.
3. Limiting the number of people in an RV at any one time (3 people or 1 family unit).
4. Hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility.
5. Place a questionnaire on our exhibitor’s manual (required form) where a company must state their employees have been vetted.
Florida Horse Park
11008 County Road 475
Ocala, FL 34480
March 4 – March 7, 2021
9:00 am – 5:00 pm (Thursday – Saturday)
10:00 am – 4:00 pm (Sunday)
Adults – $ 5.00
Children – 16 and under are FREE
BOGO – Thursday, March 4th (ONLY)
$ 2.00 Off Admission: Military / 1st Responders – All days of the show
Not valid with other discounts
Welcome!! Must be kept on a leash or in a carrier. Please clean up after them.
2 – $100.00 Gift Cards given away daily
- Participating Dealers
2020 Attendance – 8,254
For Exhibitor Booth Contract, click here.