Interested in Service Department Training?
In partnership with the Florida RV Trade Association (FRVTA), the national RV Dealers Association (RVDA), and RV Industry Association (RVIA), we are pleased to offer the RV Distance Learning training program exclusively to the RV Industry.
- LP Gas RV Propane Systems
- LP Gas Appliances
- LP Gas Category 1 RV State Exam Prep for MQ and Q
- Level 1 RV Service Repair Training
- Level 2 RV Service Repair Training
- Service Advisor
- RV Receptionist
- Manufacturer Classes
- Atwood Water Heaters
- Aqua-Hot Water Heaters – Annual Maintenance
- Aqua-Hot Webasto Burner
- Coleman Mach 8 Slim Line Heat Pump AC
- Dometic Furnace
- Kwikee RV Steps
- Suburban Cooking Products
- Suburban Furnace
- Micro-Air Easy Start
- RV Lemon Law
- RV WFCO Power Sources
How do I start?
- To access the FREE training as a Florida FRVTA member, click here.
- Already a Distance Learning Member then – Log in
Interested in Continuous Education for Service Technicians and Service Advisors?
We partner with various Aftermarket Suppliers during to bring our members hands-on and/or in-classroom training from April to July each year. The workshops are from 8 am-5 during the highlighted days below. Our goal is to host in the same 3 busiest regions each month to ensure all members throughout the state have an opportunity to attend a nearby workshop. Take advantage of the free training and empower your teams with more relevant industry training to improve your customer experience!
- Each class will provide your attendee(s) with CEUs which are applied towards their RV industry certification with RVTI and RVDA.
REGISTER for the events below.