social-email campground certified dealer mobile-service new-sales service-center services shows used-sales info-circle twitter facebook pinterest file-pdf-o navigate ios-telephone android-locate chevron-right chevron-left navicon arrow-right-b chevron-down search


LP Gas Licenses for RV Dispensing & Repair

Category IV Liquefied Petroleum Gas Dispenser and Recreational Vehicle Servicer (0605 License) Dispensing AND Repair:
Any business or person involved in the dispensing of liquefied petroleum or natural gas and providing service or repair of a Recreational Vehicle

Specialty Installer (0407 License) Repair ONLY:
Any business or person involved in the installation, service or repair of liquefied petroleum or natural gas installed in a Recreational Vehicle

LP Qualifier Certification:
Any person successfully passing a written test administered by the Dept. of Agriculture for the Category IV, 605 RV Dispensing and Repair and 407 RV Specialty Installer

Mobile Technicians:
All mobile RV companies and technicians must have a LP Gas License to apply for membership into the FRVTA.

For more information, please contact the State of Florida at 850-921-1600

Click here State of Florida Licensing Information

Translate ยป