Scroll to the bottom to watch the Alligator Park RV Resort video!
Alligator Park is a 55+, Resident-Owned, RV Cooperative Community in the charming town of Punta Gorda on the Florida Gulf Coast so there is plenty of great restaurants and shopping nearby. The Park has a busy entertainment schedule and full amenities for owners and renters alike!
Alligator Park Amenities
- Large lots with concrete patios and 60′ concrete pads
- Large Clubhouse with Catering Kitchen
- Heated Pool
- 25-acre lake for fishing (no gas powered boats allowed)
- Remote control boat races
- Remote control airplane field
- Large laundry facility
- Full events calendar including in-season dances, pot luck dinners, water aerobics, cards, and trips
- Full hookups
- New entertainment pavilion, shuffleboard, and bocce ball currently under construction!
Punta Gorda was chosen as a top place to live by Money Magazine for numerous good reasons! It is known for its Florida-era tin-roofed homes and huge Royal Palm lined streets. The town sits right on Charlotte Harbor and offers many boating opportunities or a scenic walk along the Harborwalk. If waterfront dining and shopping are more your speed, Fisherman’s Village offers plenty of both!
For more information on Alligator Park visit their website. For RVing and RV Travel blogs, please visit our website blog and for our upcoming RV Shows visit our Show Homepage!
Please make sure to subscribe for more videos on our amazing member Florida RV Resorts, Multi-Dealer RV Shows, and the annual Supershow!