Champions Run RV Resort
Scroll to the bottom of the page to watch the Champions Run RV Resort video!
Champions Run is a brand-new luxury RV resort in the heart of Florida’s horse country, Ocala Florida, which is reflected in the horse racing themed décor and buildings. And like at the track, no expense has been spared to ensure that guests have the ultimate in comfort and convenience. From the huge zero-entry pool and two spas, to the massive tiki hut and clubhouse, the entire resort has been designed to ensure that an amazing time is had by all.
Amenities at Champions Run
The resort had only been open a couple of weeks when I was there filming. They are still in the soft-opening phase and waiting on permits from the county to open all of the sites. They are expecting a full opening very shortly, however, so now is the perfect time to reserve your spot before they book up for season.
- 387 RV sites
- Oversized 20′ x 70’ sites with full concrete pads and paved patios
- Luxury sites with personal BBQ Grills
- Big rig friendly
- Full hook up with 20-30-50 amp and Water/sewer
- Less than 30 days, electric included
- Over 30 days (paid via sub meter)
- Free high-speed, fiber Wi-Fi throughout
- 12,000 square foot Clubhouse
- Commercial banquet style kitchen
- Heating ovens and refrigerator
- Prep tables and serving bar
- Ballroom with stage and A/V
- Card rooms and conference rooms
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi – up to three devices
- Full-service tiki bar (Coming Soon!)
- Resort-style swimming pool
- Two heated spas
- Pickleball Courts
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Shuffleboard Courts
- Dog run
- Multiple bathroom and laundry facilities
- Rental cottages for non-RVing guests (Coming Soon!)
- A full events calendar in season
When you are staying in Horse Country, a visit to the brand-new World Equestrian Center (the largest in the world!) is a must-see. In addition to horsey events, the facility also hosts canine and sporting events so they have a little something for everyone. The area is also famous for it’s parks like Silver Spring State Park and the Ocala National Forest. If golfing is more your speed, there are plenty of courses nearby and restaurants and shopping to enjoy after the game.
Please make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, FRVTA, for more videos on our amazing member Florida RV Resorts, Multi-Dealer RV Shows, and the annual Supershow!