Floridays RV Park
Scroll to the bottom of the page to watch The Floridays RV Park video!
Floridays RV Park was inspired by Jimmy Buffet’s song about taking his trusty RV on the road in search of better days along Florida’s fabled Highway One. Like a Jimmy Buffet song, the resort is very laid back – expect to relax and spend your days sunning at the nearby Hobe Sound Beach!
Amenities at Floridays RV Park
- Extra-long sites with full utilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Community Room
- 20# Propane Tank Exchange for your convenience
- Activities & Events In Season
- On-site Manager & Handyman
- Improved Site & Landscaping
- Telephone, Cable TV and Internet Availability
- Newer Laundry/shower facilities
The park is minutes from Hobe Sound Beach as well as multiple other beach attractions within a short drive. A visit to Jonathan Dickinson State Park is a popular past-time for kayakers, bikers, hikers, and nature lovers. Golfers will be impressed with four different courses within a few minutes drive!
Please make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, FRVTA, for more videos on our amazing member Florida RV Resorts, Multi-Dealer RV Shows, and the annual Supershow!