This fabulous pink smoothie is a delicious and nutritious start to the day or afternoon snack. There aren’t a lot of ingredients which is good news when stocking an RV refrigerator! You will need a blender, however, but the hand blenders don’t take up much cabinet space and are great to have for everything from a pink smoothie to salad dressing.
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 small banana
- 1 cup of almond, soy or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats (optional)
- 1 Tbs protein powder (optional)
- Drizzle of honey if additional sweetness is needed
Place all of the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth and creamy. Enjoy!