RiverBend Motorcoach Resort
Scroll to the bottom to watch the RiverBend Motorcoach Resort video!
RiverBend Motorcoach Resort is an amazing luxury resort in beautiful SW Florida. The resort boasts three clubhouses, 1000′ of intercoastal waterfront frontage, a marina, and private coach houses on each of the lots. If you are looking for luxury, you definitely want to check out this resort!
Amenities at RiverBend Motorcoach Resort
- Gated Class A Community near Airports and Numerous Attractions
- Private Marina with Boat Launch and Slips
- Access to Intercoastal Waterway leading to the Gulf of Mexico, Lake Okeechobee and the Atlantic Ocean
- New state-of-the-art 5G Fiber Optic High Speed Internet FREE at each Lot, Clubhouse and Welcome Center
- Reverse Osmosis System for Pure Drinking Water
- Heated Olympic-size Pool with Handicap Accessible Lift In and Out of Pool
- Large Area with Tables, Umbrellas, Chairs and Lounges Around the Pool Area
- 8 Lighted Pickleball Courts with Covered Seating with Large Fans Available for Resting and/or Viewing
- 2 Jacuzzis
- Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System
- 2 Gated Dog Parks for Both Large and Small Dogs
- Pool Clubhouse with Fitness Room, Kitchen, Laundry Facility and Multi-Purpose Room
- River Clubhouse with Full Bar, Dining Room, Library, Billiard Room, Commercial Kitchen and Large Dining Deck Overlooking the Caloosahatchee River
- Creations Clubhouse with Ample Tables and Comfortable Chairs and Lockers for Quilters and Numerous Artistic and Creative Residents. Classes are Available for Painting, Jewelry Making and All Kinds of Creations
- Bocce Ball, Shuffleboard, Horseshoes, and a Putting Green
- Mature Landscaping Includes 4 Lakes with Lighted Fountains, Wide Paved Roads Throughout the Resort.
- Old Moss-covered Live Oak Trees in a Grove by the River
- A full activities calendar!
RiverBend is located in LaBelle, Florida, approximately 30 miles east of Ft Myers. The area is known for the Swamp Cabbage Festival, citrus groves, and natural beauty. As the resort sits directly on the Caloosahatchee River with access to the Gulf of Mexico via the Intercoastal, boating is definitely a favorite past time for visitors. There are many great restaurants in LaBelle as well as all of the shopping conveniences.
For more information on RiverBend Motorcoach Resort please visit their website or call 863.674.0085.
For RVing and RV Travel blogs, please visit our blog page.
For our upcoming multi-dealer RV Shows visit the RV Show Page.
Please make sure to subscribe for more videos on our amazing member Florida RV Resorts, Multi-Dealer RV Shows, and the annual Supershow!