Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. We cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. At this time, we ask that if you are experiencing any respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or fatigue, or have recently been exposed to someone who tested positive, please do not attend the West Palm Beach RV Show.
We are taking extra precautions to protect the health of our employees and other customers.
Thank you for your cooperation.
What the Association is planning:
1. Have temperature checks at the general admission entrance.
Threshold: 100.4; Cooling down tent available for second temp check. Those still over 100.4 will be asked to leave. Our Wellness Ambassador is a medical professional.
2. Face coverings will be mandatory in the building and RVs and when social distancing is not possible.
3. Limiting the number of people in an RV at any one time (3 people or 1 family unit).
4. Hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility.
5. Place a questionnaire on our exhibitor’s manual (required form) where a company must state their employees have been vetted.
South Florida Fairgrounds
9067 Southern Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
February 18 – 21, 2021
10:00 am – 5:00 pm – Daily
Adults – $ 10.00
Children – 12 and under are FREE
$ 2.00 Off Admission
Seniors – Thursday, February 18th
(Seniors considered 55+)
Military / 1st Responders – ALL days of the show
NOT VALID WITH OTHER DISCOUNTS
Welcome!! Must be kept on a leash or in a carrier and you clean up after them.
Door Prizes & Raffle
$ 100.00 Gift Cards given away daily
- Participating Dealers
2020 Attendance – 6,303
For Exhibitor Booth Contract, click here