Scroll to the bottom of the page to watch the Keystone Heights RV Resort video!
Keystone Stone Heights is a luxury destination RV Resort in North Central Florida. This is a new resort that has been designed specifically for active adults who expect the best of everything. The resort features new, resort-style amenities, lush landscaping, and a full events calendar hosted by their dedicated events coordinator. The location is ideal for enjoying the beauty of natural Florida or taking a short drive to Gainesville for an amazing array of shopping, restaurants, and fun. And speaking of fun, this western-themed resort even features their own real covered wagons with modern-day conveniences for rent!
Amenities at Keystone Heights RV Resort
- 2,700 square foot swimming pool and spa
- 6-person Steam Sauna
- Fitness Center with new equipment
- Pickleball Courts
- Huge Clubhouse featuring Poker Tables, Badminton, Cornhole, Shuffleboard, Games, Puzzles, and Billiard Tables (coming soon)
- Mini Golf Course
- Dog Park
- Post Office
- Sparkling clean Bathhouse and Laundry Facilities
- Picnic Pavilion with grills and tables
- Concrete RV Sites with Beautiful Landscaping
- Electric (1-50amp, 1-30amp, and 2-110’s) and full hookups
- High-speed Internet and Cable TV
- Cool Western-themed Décor
- Real Covered Wagons for guests without RVs!
The city of Keystone Heights, Florida, is a clean, small town that has a variety of community parks scattered throughout. There is a nature trail meandering through town that is popular in the morning with the locals and their pooches. There are a ton of lakes in the area for fishing and even a sandy beach and a little lake swimming at Keystone Beach. If you are a golfer, Keystone Heights has their own Golf & Country Club or take advantage of the multitude of courses in nearby Gainesville.
Gainesville is also the home of the famous Florida Gators so make sure to set aside some time to watch the games! Or visit the popular freshwater springs of Florida just outside of Gainesville. Gilchrist Blue Springs State Park, Ginnie Springs, and Itchetucknee State Park are a must-see for nature lovers and water enthusiasts.
Please make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, FRVTA, for more videos on our amazing member Florida RV Resorts, Multi-Dealer RV Shows, and the annual Supershow!