Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. We cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. At this time, we ask that if you are experiencing any respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or fatigue, or have recently been exposed to someone who tested positive, please do not attend the Fla RV SuperShow.
We are taking extra precautions to protect the health of our employees and other customers.
Thank you for your cooperation.
What the Association is planning:
- Have temperature checks at all general admission gates and rally participants (upon arrival).
Threshold: 100.4; Cooling down tents available for second temp check. Those still over 100.4 will be asked to leave. The Florida State Fairgrounds will refund the parking cost. Our Wellness Coordinator is a medical professional.
- Face coverings will be mandatory in all buildings and RVs and when social distancing is not possible.
- We are opening an additional general admission gate giving a total of 3 entrances. This will disperse consumers better.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility and personal size in Rally diddy bags, distributed to all supplier booths, in all Information booths and on all Floor Managers carts.
- The supplier buildings will be sanitized every morning (lasting 8 hrs.).
- Place a questionnaire on our exhibitor’s manual (required form) where a company must state their employees have been vetted.
- Rotate the people moving trams out for sanitation on a bi-hourly basis.
- Advanced ticketing available to consumers for contactless entrance.
Tuesday, January 12
Has been cancelled for 2021.
The Florida RV Trade Association (FRVTA) Board of Directors voted to cancel Industry Day at the 2021 Florida RV SuperShow scheduled for next month. The 5 public days of the show will still take place Wednesday, January 13th through Sunday, January 17th at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa.
January 13 – 17, 2021
This is a must see show for all RV and travel enthusiasts. Whether you’re an experienced RVer or just getting started, the SuperShow is made for you! Offering educational seminars, daily entertainment, trams to help you get around, and the latest innovative RV products and accessories! Two booth exhibit halls are full of parts and accessories, campgrounds and resorts, tourism information, towing supplies and many other products. Plus you’ll find all types of RVs from small travel trailers to bus conversion luxury motorhomes.
Wednesday, January 13 – Saturday, January 16;
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday, January 17;
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Florida State Fairgrounds
4800 US Highway 301 North
Tampa, FL 33610
$12 per adult
(Includes a second day admission for the cost of one day)
Children under 16 are FREE
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are Senior Citizens Days with seniors receiving $2.00 off the cost of admission (not valid with other discounts).
All Show Days – Military (Retired and Active) and First Responders will receive $2.00 off the cost of admission (not valid with other discounts). ID required.
General parking is handled by the Florida State Fairgrounds.
For questions or concerns please contact 813-621-7821 or info@FloridaStateFair.com. Cash and Credit Cards accepted.
Car: $8 per day
RV: $16 per day
Mild-tempered dogs are welcome on a leash. Please clean up after your pets.
Super Rally: SOLD OUT
Overnight Camping is available and is handled by the Florida State Fairgrounds. No reservations are required and no services are offered.
Overnight RV Parking Rate: $20.00
Purchased on-site at Admission Gates
This does not include first day parking fee ($16) nor admission to show
Connect to Camp Florida for area campgrounds
Other Area Hotels:
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino
(813) 623-3330; Room Rate starts at $159.00 (+tax)
Click here for on-line reservations
Rentals (manual & electric) are available at entrance gates.
2017 – 70,582
2018 – 73,061
2019 – 74,287
2020 – 74,861